Rhode Island DUI
Have You Been Charged with or Accused of Drunk or Impaired Driving in Rhode Island and Are Looking for a Relentless, Experienced, and Efficient Criminal Defense Lawyer to Help Resolve Your Case Quickly so You Can Move Forward in Your Life as Soon as Possible?
I Know We’re Not the Only DWI Defense Law Firm in Rhode Island, and I Know That You’re Looking for the Right Criminal Defense Lawyer. I’m Different. Not All Defense Attorneys Have 30 years of Experience in Criminal Defense, and Have Handled Cases in Both State and Federal Courts. I Have. I Will Provide You With Aggressive Legal Representation To Get Your Life Back To Normal.
One Bad Mistake Shouldn't Ruin The Rest of Your Life
You’re worried about going to jail.
You’re worried about how much this will cost.
You’re scared your boss or friends will find out.
You’re worried about going to court over and over again.
You’re unsure how the criminal justice process works.
You’re afraid about what is going to happen next.
How Being Charged With A Crime Affects You
- Being incarcerated not only sucks but can also be far more costly than hiring a defense lawyer because your expenses are still there every month while your income is not.
- Shows in future background checks.
- Can lead to you losing your job and having difficulty finding employment in the future.
- Can interfere with your travel plans out of the country.
- May cancel government benefits.
- For students, it can result in losing scholarships or even being expelled, and having a severe negative impact on your future educational and career opportunities.
I Help Get Your Life Back To Normal
Get The Best Defense For Your Case
If you have (or a loved one has) recently been arrested or are being investigated for a crime, odds are you’re feeling stressed, anxious, and scared. The uncertainty of what to do next when you have been accused of a criminal offense can be paralyzing—at a time when it is imperative you take immediate action. The right first step you need to take is to contact me. Knowing how the prosecutors work, I understand that criminal cases in Rhode Island need intense preparation. I do my homework to provide dedicated and effective defense for you through every step of the process.
Why Choose The Law Office of Thomas G. Briody?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5-Star rating on Google, 10/10 Superb rating on respected legal website Avvo. See some client reviews below.
- Privacy – I safeguard your identity, the details of your case, and our strategy to protect your reputation.
- Skillful Trial Advocacy — I draw upon my extensive background in personal injury litigation and criminal defense to maneuver efficiently through trial procedures in state and federal courts. Clients can expect to be prepared ahead of time for every step of the legal process.
- Confidential Case Assessment – During your phone assessment, I will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Highly Responsive – I take pride in my fast response times when communicating with my clients. I will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex –This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. I do what is necessary, even in complex cases.
- Straight Shooters – Your situation requires honesty from you and me. We’ll tell you what you need to know, not necessarily what you want to hear. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as possible to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – I truly understand the complications criminal charges can bring to individuals and their families.
- I Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. I want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Experienced – Over 30 years of experience in criminal defense gives me the tools I need to secure your future.
What People Are Saying
Tom Briody is God’s gift for anyone in need of an attorney. We knew no one in Rhode Island when we suddenly had need of legal services and found Tom on a website like this one. Based on his outstanding recommendations we decided to contact him. We called Tom on Monday morning and met for a consultation on the same day. Tom won our confidence in the initial consultation with his thorough and completely honest explanation of possible outcomes and how he wanted to handle the case. Tom is always very careful to tell you what could happen, what he will try to make happen and the likelihood of both. Tom is very conscientious with how he spends his time (your money). Tom hired a private investigator to begin gathering information and interviewing witnesses the same day we hired him. Tom skillfully built a solid defense based on facts and evidence and used it to successfully negotiate a favorable settlement with the district attorney. Tom is not only a great attorney but a good person as well. Tom’s sincere interest in my son’s wellbeing helped provide my son with the direction he needed to make positive changes in his life. We are extremely grateful for Tom’s caring dedication, perseverance and intelligence.
Have no doubts when you hire Tom Briody to defend yourself or your family! You will get an honest, experienced and dedicated attorney! We hired Tom sight unseen so to speak. We knew nothing about him but he was recommended by an attorney in our home state and we needed an attorney right away. It turned out to be the best decision we could have made! He worked tirelessly with us for several years and we will always be grateful for his knowledge of the law and his hard work. He has years of experience, is extremely honest and very dedicated. He goes above and beyond in all that he does for his clients and, it is our fervent opinion that he was able to obtain the best outcome possible for us in a very high profile, high stress case. He is just a GREAT ATTORNEY and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for the best representation in court.
By far the best attorney I have ever worked with. I spoke with him immediately. He handled my case very quickly and with very positive results! He’s professional and to the point but also very understanding and compassionate. Enjoyed working with him and HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Excellent lawyer to have on your side
Mr. Briody had the perfect blend of warmth, professionalism, and expertise. He was also clearly respected by his colleagues and associates in the court. Tom kept me well informed of the proceedings, my options, and possible outcomes throughout the course of my case. He never seemed too busy to communicate if I had concerns and I never felt like I was just a means to paycheck. I felt respected as an individual and I felt a genuine sense of concern and interest in improving my particular situation. Mr. Briody achieved the best imaginable outcome for me, I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Continues to be a top notch lawyer
This is an update to a review I wrote some years ago. After getting an unusually good outcome on my case Mr. Briody is now helping me understand and navigate the process of expungement. He has been gracious, warm and extremely helpful. I am very glad to have worked with him and highly recommend him.
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience
If These Things are What You are Looking for in a Law Firm, then Contact Me to See How I Can Help.
Other Criminal Charges I Can Assist You With
- Crimes Against Children
- Sex Crimes
- Crimes Against The Elderly
- Violation of Probation
- Felony Crimes