Founder and Attorney
Thomas G. Briody, Esq.
About Thomas G. Briody, Esq.
Mr. Briody is an attorney in Providence, Rhode Island. He represents defendants in criminal cases in the state and federal courts. Mr. Briody practices in the District and Superior Courts of Rhode Island, the United States District Court, and the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, the Rhode Island Supreme Court. He is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States. Mr. Briody has recently been admitted to practice in the State of Florida and is a past President of the Rhode Island Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
We Help Get Your Life Back To Normal
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa, 1988, Juris Doctor, with distinction.
- Associate Editor, Iowa Law Review.
- AmJur Prize, “Human Rights in the World Community” Awarded to student with highest examination score in the broad survey of Universal Declaration of Human Rights, International Humanitarian Law.
- Pomona College, Claremont, California, 1979-1982, Bachelor of Arts, History
- Choate Rosemary Hall, Wallingford, Connecticut, 1979
- Florida Supreme Court, 2017
- United States Supreme Court, 1996
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, 1995
- United States District Court for District of Rhode Island, 1991
- Rhode Island Supreme Court, 1990
- United States District Court for District of Minnesota, 1989
- Minnesota Supreme Court, 1988